Monday, May 26, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at. . .JoAnns????

Alright-Joanns was just a meeting point. Amber needed to give me something before I headed out of town. We were cruzing back to the card aisle and wham-there they were these glasses??? Remember them from when you were a child? This particular pair was just sitting on the shelf, and I just happened to have my camera packed in my purse for the weekend. We could not stop laughing-Amber I love ya.
We had a great weekend at the cabin-it rained most of Friday, but last night we were able to light a fire and have S'mores- My lil love rode her motorcyle for the first time-she went in the ditch a couple of times-but she had so much fun riding through the mud puddles!
I cannot believe tomorrow is already Tuesday!!!! Summer is hopefully almost here!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really concern with your blog because it is boring. Yeah its boring. I think no one comes in your site. Yeah really boring.