Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forget me Not Class !!

In June at the Scrapbook Hideaway, I will be teaching these projects as a class. You will create a clipboard-we are going to Modge Podge a clipboard and decorate it. I will provide you with this note pad that says; Things to do. A to do list for you to remember those, "Important things and People in your Life." Like picking you child up from school, sending your mother-in-law a birthday card. Which brings me to the second part of the class. We will decorate this lunch box that will house cards-We will also be making 5 cards. Beginners, and advanced scrapbookers (maybe you can teach me something) alike are encouraged to take this class. It is going to be in June and if you are interested call the Scapbook Hideaway to register. See their link on the right of my blog. Off to make Chocolate Chip Cookies for Sr. Friend Day at my little mans school!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I wish I still lived there so I could take your class. So cute!
Ang

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.