Monday, May 12, 2008

Flowers Flowers Everywhere....

The headbands-are flowers from the Creative Cafe at the Scrapbook Hideaway-you can buy them individually which is nice-they are 30 cents or 40 cents each. I bought these headbands for $1 at claires-the burgandy and silver headband is for the Griz Games!! Really easy to make-infact I used heavy duty glue dots to put them on the headband!!
I bought my hanging baskets this week at Caras-I hope they make it-They are so beautiful-my wonderful husband brings them in every night and hangs them in the garage so that they don't freeze-We were going to plant the garden-but maybe in a week or two-still too cold!!
Remember that stamps changed TODAY so if you are mailing anything that requires a stamp the new rate is in effect today!!
Have a great day!!
I am going to be teaching a class at the Scrapbook Hideaway in June and so maybe tomorrow I will post pictures and all the details!!!
Now, Have a Great Day!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

you could probably sell those at the farmers market on Saturdays, very cute. I haven't even got my flowers yet with our ever changing wheather, those look great, hope they do make it, they should with bringing them in, I'd forget, so I'll wait a bit more.

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.