Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ike

Happy 33rd Birthday to my sweetie-Of all places to go in town for dinner he wanted to go to Paul's Pancake Parlor- His favorite-Topped it off with cake from Cold Stone-Mint Chocolate Chip-Yummy! The kids were really excited for Ike's birthday-couldn't wait for him to open his gifts and cards-I can't believe sis actually kept his present a secret for 3 weeks now-she actually almost gave it away a couple of times-but held it in! Last night we snuck in the office and Michelle (one of his assistants, my lil love and I ) decorated and cleaned his personal office-We hung pictures, shelves, signs ( from Carrie Godfrey ) and spruced it up- He was so surprised this morning!! I hope he had a great day.
My class that I was posting below is going to be taught at the Scrapbook Hideaway on June 10th. Call to make a reservation if you are interested. The class is going to be called, "Forget me Not."
I hope you are all having a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.