Thursday, May 8, 2008

Aprons for the Bearnson Girls

Lisa B was going on TV today so last week she asked me if I would sew she and her girls a couple aprons-This is one of the girls-You can see them in their aprons on Lisas website at www.lisabearnson.com (see link at right of my blog) . They were on the Studio 5 news show for a Mom's in Utah show/they were cooking.
These aprons are really fun and easy to do! The fabric shown here is Michael Miller.
My little love is feeling better-no school yet-not till next week. Tomorrow is field day for my little man and he is so excited-he couldn't fall asleep!
For all you moms out there I hope you have a wonderful "Mother's Day," weekend!
I am going to spend it with my family-hopefully planting our garden!!

3 comments:

Gina brown said...

These are sooo awesome Carrie I love that big ric rac on them. I didn't know that you could sew too. The girls look so cute with them on.

Michele said...

I have always loved fabric, it reminds me of scrapbooking, all of the cordinating fabrics, but, I can't sew. I'll have to hire you with my next fabric need.

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.