Saturday, May 3, 2008

I think he's part cat !!

Okay, I really think our lil yorkie is part cat. This morning while making beds (he always sits in the middle of the beds while I am making them) he was looking out the window following a robin-left right where ever that robin went his eyes went. He also loves to climb on the back of couches and can jump very high-I swear this lil love is part cat?????
Okay-I am sorry I haven't posted for awhile-been busy-making aprons, Teacher Appreciation Week stuff (which is this week) and just have been feeling sad about the passing of Tracy Corneil. Her service was nice-sad-but nice.
The Love picture is vinyl that my friend Carrie Godfrey did- I took the vinyl and put it on glass and framed it with a picture frame-She does amazing work. I like the look with the color of the wall behind it-a very easy decorating thing to do-I bought the frame at Big Lots for $15- Carrie can do just about anything!!!
The other is a tag that we are doing for our tag exchange-I did birthday!!
Today is National Scrapbooking Day!!! I may work on a Mothers Day Project for my mother in law tonight-if my little love falls asleep-the boys are at the cabin this weekend working on the garage and so she gets to sleep with mom!!!-and of course our wanna be "cat"-
We are off to run some errands-Target-the nursery for some dirt, and maybe Costco (we will see how brave I am????)
HAPPY DAY !!

No comments: