Thursday, January 15, 2009

yes I am still here. . .

I am so sorry-I have gotten calls that I am MIA-I have been gone on vacation and them really busy with work and end of the year stuff-
A lot has happened since I last posted-we added a new member to our family. We finally got TT-I will post pictures later. We went to Maui for Christmas for 9 days-and then I have been really busy completing a few scrapbooks-working-and taking care of the family.
I also cleaned out our horendous (sp?) hallway closet full of things that were cluttering it up and you could barley open the door-I should have taken before and after pictures-I am slowly working through the house cleaning out things. Little Man's room was a huge project. See he is just like my mom-(the both keep EVERYTHING!!!) I think pack rat is a genetic disorder that my son has inherited. Everything means SOMETHING to him-papers from school, projects from preschool, and old little trinket toys-let me tell you I went to town while he was at school last week. We have been busy at work with the new year-and the kids started swimming lessons two times a week, and oh yes-through skiing in there-and helping out at school. I am not trying to justify my absence-just say I am sorry and I promise I will get better! I hope you are all having a Happy New Year!! I will post pictures soon!

No comments: