Friday, January 30, 2009

New Years Resolution



Part of my "New Years Resolution," was to make lil love new curtains and pillows for her room. My mom bought her a new duvet cover for her birthday and she and I went and picked out material for curtains, and pillows-it was a ton of fun-the great part was I made the curtains, four pillows, and a cover for her nightstand all for $25- I was really excited and she loves her new room.
I am going scrapbooking tonight for the first time in a long time with Stacie and Amber-going to work on Valentines Day cards- I can't wait-
I think we are going to watch the superbowl at home-and other than that just doing stuff around the house this weekend!
I hope you all have a "Happy Friday!"

1 comment:

Meagan Akers said...

How did you make those curtains?? Is that a ribbon just tied on there or??? I would love to know...I bought some fabric to make curtains for my daughter but I have never really sewn much...haha. I hope I can make something work.