Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello world meet TT

It has been so busy-I am sorry I haven't posted-thank you for those of you who still read my blog and there is nothing there!!!
The pictures are of my lil love and Griz walking today-she loves him so much! For her bday we surprised her and let her pick out a new puppy, she chose a girl (of course to even out the score in our house) and she named her TT. She will be ready the first part of January. She and Griz have such a great time, and she really takes good care of him. He usually runs all around the neighborhood-so I wonder what was going through his little mind while she was walking him around in circles in the cul-da-sac (sp?) I have also posted a picture of TT. She is 4 wks old and 1.7 lbs.
Lil man got the experience of a lifetime when the man who sits next to us at the Griz Games had passes on the field. He asked the kids if they would want to go-lil love said she will go when she is six-I think she thought that she had to run out of the tunnel with the team (gosh I would be scared too, I think I would get trampled!!)
So the boys went down and got to watch everyone coming through the tunnel-his four favorite senior players came over and gave him a high five and a hug-Rob, Colt, Colin and Andrew!! The Griz are down to the Final Four and they play the James Madison Dukes on Friday night at 6:00-I was watching them on the internet and they look tough-But I have complete faith in our team and know we can do it!!! GO GRIZ!!!
The last picture is of our Christmas Tree upstairs-real downstairs and artificial upstairs-!!!
Today I spent most of the day baking and making carmel corn (yummy!!!)
I hope you are all having a good holiday and remember to tune into ESPN 2 for the GRIZ / DUKES game Friday night!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi! Where did you go through to find TT? I would love to know, just email me when you get a chance. My Mom has a silky & wants another one badly. 2 trees, your amazing, I barely get 1 up, and baking...all I've gotten to is the chex mix.