Monday, November 24, 2008

A Great Weekend




We had such a great weekend-One of my favorite this year! The Carrie Underwood Concert was amazing. We didn't realize how good our seats were until we got there. They were right next to the stage-in reaching distance-It was so fun-especially when she sang-"Paradise City."
Last Thurs we had our annual griz dinner and the kids had a blast-they had never met Tyler Corwin or Chase Reynolds before and so they were way excited-my friend Krista tied up a bunch of Griz blankets and we gave them to them. We had steaks and twice baked potatoes and they were yummy-
The griz game on Saturday was awesome! I went and got our playoff tickets today-My little love stood in line with me for an hour and a half to get our tickets!!! I cannot wait until Sat-but there is a lot of shopping to do before then!!
Sunday was Church-then the kids went to a family friends house to play and Ike and I went on a date to Breakfast at Pauls! That evening we went to see Santa and Laurie Lanes Studio-She takes pictures of the kids with Santa-and 5 x 7's are only $10-When we left there my little man said-thanks for bringing us there mom-!! It was much better than the mall!
I have been making little recipe christmas treat books-This paper is using the PAPER-TREY ink line of paper and I love it! I hope you all have a great week and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little lady! Glad you had such a great weekend. The recipe books are way cute. (of course) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving also. Miss you!

Stacie

Marci said...

That recipe book is so cute! Like everything you do!! It has been fun to catch up a little bit on your blog. I am so behind on blogging! Miss you!