Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents Day




Happy Presidents Day and Monday to you all.
Just a few cards to start the week. A random set of supplies was used-but I love these color combinations.
Today is a busy day-little man is off, so he and my lil love are playing. The last I heard they were setting up and obstacle course for the dogs. Lil love is happy to have her brother home to play with for just one more day. Both of them have been sick along with Ike, so they have been spending a lot of time together. I think the ear infections are almost gone, thanks to a great dose of antibiotics! We are going to run errands and maybe have lunch in town today. I hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Anne said...

really lovely cards carrie, i especially like the top one with the flower and black ribbon, beautiful and inspiring as well

regards
anne :)

Marci said...

So cute! Love your ideas!