Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunset at the Lake





Oh how I don't want summer to end-we had so much fun on the lake this weekend. I love the sunset! I actually got in the water-but no water-skiing, it was toooo cold.
The kids had so much fun swimming-I swear they don't care about the temp-neither does my husband-he wake boarded!
Tues is the big day to leave to CKU-we are so excited to go-not really excited to drive that far-but it'll be a fun road trip for Amber and I-I will post a lot of pictures when I return.
Happy Anniversary to my mother and father in law on Saturday-41 years! Wow-Happy Anniversary you guys!
I cannot believe that school is only a month away! We went shopping for back packs tonight! And we had to go to Cold Stone while we were out on Reserve Street! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: